Monday, April 8, 2019

The reason why I can't help loving magazine





I got a lot of old magazines for $15 from Milton Public Library! It dosen't matter what's lately trends for me. I love magazines but I rarely read magazines because of my smart phone. I'll enjoy the magazine what I haven't read for a while.

When I was in here at first, I often went to Library or Indigo for reading something. I like to read the magazine because I'm not a stadious person. If I read serious book even easier in English, it's also good way for learn about Canadian culture. I can read any page that have my interests. If you can't understand something, the picture in the magazine might  help to read easily. During you enjoy the magazine, maybe you can get some native speakers expression and grammer without big effort.(But don't forget, magazines are just the magazine.:))

However, what a good idea! Saving money, prcaticing English and learning Canadian culture are benefit from magazine. Moreover, reducing garbage for environment and support for local library are as well...win win!

1 comment:

  1. What a great story - thanks for Sharing Joon!

    Reading Magazines helps you to understand Canadian culture and English at the same time. The photos are also inspiring :)

    ReplyDelete